1. Eligibility: All entrants must be twenty-one (21) years or older and legal residents of the United States or Canada. By participating in this promotion, entrant consents to these official rules. Void where prohibited.
2. Timing: The promotion begins on January 1, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. Mountain Time (MT) and ends on November 7, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. MT.
3. How to Enter: To enter the Promotion, access the website located at https://winetourismday.org and complete and submit the online registration form including entrant’s first and last name, and email address. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m (MT) on November 7, 2015. Limit one (1) entry per person during the promotion period. Entries by the same person in excess of the limits stated herein will be disqualified.
4. Promotion Drawing: Zephyr Adventures will randomly select one grand prize winner from all eligible entries on November 8, 2015.
5. Notification of Winner: The winners will be notified via email and will have five (5) calendar days to respond to request. If response is not received by Zephyr Adventures in time required, the winner forfeits prize and prize will be awarded to alternate winner. Prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded.
Except where prohibited by law, participation in the promotion shall constitute winner’s consent to Zephyr Adventures use of the winner’s name, city, state, and country, likeness, photograph, and statements made by the winner about the promotion, sponsor, and/or prize information for promotional and advertising purposes without further payment or consideration.
6. Prize: The prize will include a trip for two to Penticton including plane fare from a major North American airport, two nights hotel, one dinner, and one day of guided winery visits. The prize must be redeemed and travel undertaken by November 8, 2016. If the winner cannot participate in the trip, winner forfeits the prize. Prize cannot be transferred to another person. Some blackout dates might apply.
Approximate retail value of the prize is: $1,600. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive the difference between actual and approximate retail value. Odds of winning the prize depends upon the number of eligible entries received during the promotion period.
No cash equivalent and the prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at Zephyr Adventures sole discretion. Zephyr Adventures reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of approximately equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Zephyr Adventures and their respective affiliates suppliers, distributors, and /promotion partners, as well as each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the promotion.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Zephyr Adventures and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Zephyr Adventures reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Zephyr Adventures’ reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the promotion, as determined by Zephyr Adventures sole discretion. In such event, Zephyr Adventures reserves the right to award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Zephyr Adventures reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the promotion or to be acting in violation of these official rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Zephyr Adventures reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Zephyr Adventures’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Promotion administrator: Zephyr Adventures, P.O. Box 16 Red Lodge, MT 59068
Official Rules ©2015. Participants may copy these Official Rules for personal use only and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever. All rights reserved.
Air Canada Terms and Conditions:
• Prize Description: Two (2) round-trip tickets in Economy Class for travel from Canada or the USA, to Penticton, BC, courtesy of Air Canada. Approximate value of the prize is $3808 CAD.
• Tickets are valid for travel from the airport served by Air Canada in Canada or the USA closest to the winner’s residence to Penticton, BC.
• Tickets are valid for travel on flights operated by Air Canada, air Canada rougeTM and Air Canada ExpressTM only. Code share flights operated by other airlines, including Star Alliance member airlines, are excluded.
• Tickets are valid for travel from November 7, 2015 to October 31, 2016.
• Travel must be booked online at aircanada.com using the promotional code provided.
• Reservations are based on space availability at time of booking.
• Blackout periods apply.
• All travel must be completed between dates specified.
• Prize does not include transportation to and from the airport and winner’s home.
• Winners must cover fuel, insurance, NAV CANADA surcharges, taxes, fees and other applicable charges all with a credit card by winner at time of booking.
• The Prizewinner and their travelling companion(s) are responsible for:
• Any and all costs not expressly described herein including, without limitation, applicable local air departure taxes, ground transportation, gratuities, merchandise, telephone calls, personal expenses of any nature for overnight layover, meals and beverages, service charges, costs incurred to and from the Departure point as the Prize originates and terminates there.
• Obtaining sufficient personal travel insurance prior to departure, if desired.
• Obtaining and carrying all necessary travel documentation, such as passports and visas and complying with customs immigrations regulations.
• Prizes cannot be sold, converted into cash, are non-transferable and will not be refunded if unused.
• Prizes must be accepted as awarded and no substitutions, changes, or extensions are permitted.
• Travel by winners does not qualify for Aeroplan mileage accumulation or for mileage accumulation in any other frequent flyer program.
• The use of e-Upgrade Credits is not permitted.